donderdag 3 november 2011

LPI Level 1 Exam 101

1. What does the command mount a do?
A. It mounts the floppy disk for all users.
B. It shows all mounted file systems.
C. It opens /etc/fstab to edit.
D. It mounts all file systems listed in /etc/fstab.
Answer: D

2. After modifying LILO's configuration file, what command should you run for the changes to take effect?
A. kill HUP `pidof lilo`
B. liloinstall
C. lilo
D. reboot
Answer: C

I am a college teacher, it's clear to me that 2 month ago, one of my students came to ask me whether it's a wise choice to get a IT certification, which made me think of my 26 years old daughter, who is still an assistant to a department manager.
I suggested her to take the LPI 117-101 exam with the words my student said to me. After a long time talking, she agreed, do you know how happy I was! About 2 days later, my student decided to attend a training class, so I made up my mind to prepare all the things for my daughter. But when I came to tell her that she should to attend the class at night to study the materials, she argued with me! A surprise turned out to be a suffering for me!
I have recognized my mistakes, but I don't know how to change the relationships between my daughter and me! Can anyone help me? 117-101 LPI Level 1 Exam 101

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten