woensdag 17 oktober 2012

HP0-M46 training material


My HP0-M46 Exam Was A Success wanted to pass HP Application Lifecycle Management 11.x Software: Enterprise Messaging Administrator exam with a high percentage. But I was not getting time to study, because I was not at one place all the time. I have to travel to different cities because of my job, and that was making it difficult to study. But this study material for HP0-M46 pdf solved my problem. Its study package is portable and was very easy to use. I had it wherever I went. Now, I could study any time, any where, when I got the time. I passed my exam very easily. Thanks, for helping me out with your great service.


4.Which options can be used to submit defects from HP Sprinter to HP Application Lifecycle Management?
(Select two.)
A. Smart Identification
B. Defect Checking
C. Smart Defects
D. Smart Defects Identification
E. Defect Reminder
Answer: C,E

5.Which annotation tools can be used to detect a defect during an HP Sprinter test run? (Select two.)
A. Ruler tool
B. Step tool
C. Click tool
D. Guides tool
E. Align tool
Answer: A,D

6.Which tool can be used to store information about a defect in HP Sprinter without disrupting test flow?
A. Defect Highlighter tool
B. Test Defect tool
C. Smart Defect tool
D. Defect Reminder tool
Answer: D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten